Enter the Arboretum via the 82nd street entrance, as shown on the map below.
FREE Parking, gravel lot
DO NOT park in the main Arboretum Visitor Center lots nor the Red Barn lot. The Old Azalea Parking Lot is 2 miles away from the main lots.
ACCESS VIA 82nd STREET
Google Maps Directions
View directions from your starting location
Descriptive Arboretum directions
From the intersection of Highway 5/Arboretum Blvd and County Road 41:
• Head SOUTH on County Road 41/Hazeltine Blvd, at the stoplight, to West 82nd St (0.5 miles).
You will see a Super America on the East side of this intersection.
• Turn right, at the light, on West 82nd St and follow the street west to the gated Arboretum entrance (0.3 miles).
West 82nd St makes a sharp left turn just before this entrance.
• Turn right and drive up to the gate. The Bee Center and Red Barn is in front of you and a callbox is on your right.
The gate may be left open for you. If the gate is closed,
• To open the gate, press the button on the callbox.
• If the Bee Center attendant does not open the gate, enter 24 on the callbox keypad.
• When the gate opens, drive ahead towards the Bee Center. Stay to the left of the parking lot.
• Turn left onto Eastern Drive, a rolling 1-mile drive that will connect you to Three-Mile drive. Eastern Drive will end at the Hedge Parking lot.
• At the Hedge Parking Lot intersection, go straight (verge right) onto Three-Mile Drive. You should see the Red Barn in the distance on your right.
• Follow Three-Mile Drive past the maze
• Pass the maze parking lot...you're getting close!
• Turn left into the very next parking lot PAST the maze lot. It is opposite the Oak and nut tree collection
It is a gravel lot.